I honestly have never been part of one of this awards or tags, and I am a bit scared or intimidated that I will not do it right… haha that is my regular paranoia, so lets hope for the best and I hope you enjoy my questions, answers, and the rest of what I write here or there or on any other page… I am pretty much everywhere haha
I was nominated by The Uncharted Word for this award! I am super exited! You have to check her blog by clicking either on her blog’s name up there ↑ or →HERE ←(it is amazing!) Her latest post and last amazing review you can check it out here: CLICK ME. Also many thanks to Okotoenigma for creating this award!
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and link it to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate between
10 to 20(5) bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
- Ask your nominees 5 questions (1 weird or funny question)
- Share a link to your best/favourite post that you have written
3 Facts About Me
- I literally live up the mountain… and I have 2 neighbors only. To go to work, I have to walk one mile and then take a bus that will take one hour to get me to the office… I consider myself to be a hermit. I do not like to go out of my beautiful cave unless is strictly necessary.
- I am growing sunflowers and I called them all Sunfloras… (yes, I am that kind of hermit) I am super exited and I take a look at them every day and make sure that no bug is attacking them (Super effective!) I have started talking to them… Someone told me that it helps haha (who is little sunny? who is daddy’s little sunny?… weird… I know XD)
- I am majoring in English Literature and I will start studying french soon. So that I can talk in french with my bf and read Les Misérables and L’Étranger in their original versions ❤ (and this is happening! and I will review them in french, english, and even in spanish if necessary!)
The Uncharted Word Questions
1. Which historical figure would you like to meet?
Oh jesus… This is a hard one… but I will go with Queen Victoria! I mean, oh my god… the Victorian era was one of the most influential eras on the history of UK in regards of technological advancements and literature upswing! Literature in those days was tainted with so many colors: social criticism, sexual repression, women rights and repression, vices of humanity, devolution and evolution, religious conflicts, colonialism, mystery, gothic, ghost, everything! And all because she was such a lover of literate!
Your majesty, would you like to have a cup of tea? I would like to talk to you about Lady Audley’s Secret!
2. If someone made a movie of your life, what type of movie would it be? (i.e. drama, sci-fi, comedy, rom-com. etc.)
Oh sweet baby jesus! I know this one up front! It would be comedy with some touch of drama… (which is a weird combination because you wouldn’t know if you should cry or laugh) I think I can be a clown sometimes (a funny one, not a creepy one XD) and what is life without a touch of drama and conflicts? I have laughed so hard and cried so bad, and the best part is that the crying part most of it has been for the stupid things that happened around me and even the things that I say. It is so common for me to laugh until I cry.
3. Are you a morning or night person?
I am a… morning person (?) I think that I am like 51% day and 49% night… haha this was complicated. I like to go to work early in the morning so that I can go home, school, eat, or anything else early in the afternoon, but it is so hard for me to wake up… I try and the mornings are always accompanied of quick showers, regrets of the typical “5 more minutes,” and a sprint down hill for the bus… I usually go to bed late… but I am not a night party kind of person anymore… I have the weight of the years on my shoulders. haha
4. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
I cannot choose… One of my favorite things is to eat… eat… and eat… and eat a little bit more… I love as everybody does: Pizza! I like chinese food so much! and german food… I want to eat the world up! I think that is my sin… gluttony haha (I am not fat… so don’t worry XD) I even went to Borough Market and I almost die of indecision… If I would have had enough cash… *cries in spanish while eating a shawarma*
5. Weird: What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed??
I will go with a griffon… why? Well… In case it could be domesticated… which I think it could be… I will have one… and I will skip all the stupidity of traffic jams and the stress of driving… I mean… who wants to be on a car trapped risking its life with the constant danger of crashing… when you can fly away on a marvelous creature that will defend and protect you? Well yes… if you fall you die, but you can where a parachute… we never know XD
My Favorite Post
- Which character of which book would you like to date?
- What would you bake for a “Bloggers Mini Con”?
- Which country would you like to visit, fall in love, marry, and live for the rest of your days?
- Why do you read?
- Weird: If you get powers… any power… would you be a heroe or a villain?
I would love to read:
Namitha @ Teen Memoir
Lashaan & Trang @ Bookidote